One man’s opinion and recognition of 50 people that put me on edge. I hope you agree, disagree, laugh, and get ticked. Enjoy!
50. Karl Rove – Too much authority too few results.
49. Jerry Springer – Assists in the downward spiral of America’s common sense.
48. Sanjaya – Why is he still on American Idol?
47. Jimmy Carter – Just because.
46. Rebecca Romaine – You can paint her blue and give her scales but she still sucks as an actress.
45. Diane Sawyer – What happened to actual reporting?
44. Kathryn Blanco – Has no idea what she is doing.
43. Kevin Federline – Do I even need to explain this one?
42. Howard Stern – The long lost brother of Jerry Springer..
41. Rickey Williams – Waste of talent.
40. Carson Daly – Thinks he is black.
39. Sean Penn – One of the most talented actors of all time and incredibly whinny!
38. Terrell Owens – Spoiled and arrogant.
37. Ann Coulter – Shes a man eater!
36. Janice Dickenson – Cuckoo.
35. Jerry Seinfeld – Just a bunch of white noise.
34. Anna Kournikova – Average tennis player, who sold herself to Enrique.
33. Nancy Pelosi – For the love of everything…SHUT UP!
32. Jesse Jackson – Who actually claims him as their reverend?
31. George Steinbrenner – Built a dynasty, ruined baseball.
30. Toby Keith – The worst side of arrogant patriotism.
29. David Curuso – I’m David Curuso and I only have one facial expression.
28. PETA – When you sue a church for giving away goldfish something is a little off.
27. Haratio Sanz – Sad, non funny, replacement for Chris Farley.
26. Whoever created call waiting – The worlds worst popularity contest.
25. Leonard M. Apcar – Most biased person in mainstream print.
24. Bobby Flay – Second rate Emeril!
23. Margaret Cho – Funny?…Yes. Intelligent?…probably. Annyoning?…Absolutely.
22. Barbra Boxer – The worst thing to happen to California since Fresno.
21. Bob Saget – Danny Tanner ain’t so nice.
20. 50 Cent – Overrated.
19. Donald Trump – We get it you have money…lots and lots of money.
18. Nikki & Paulo – R.I.P.
17. Keith Olbermann – Put feuds aside and just give me the frickin news.
16. Ted Kennedy – No explanation needed.
15. Theresa Heinz Kerry – A ketchup queen who thinks she runs the world.
14. Ward Churchill – Applauding jihad, makes me sad.
13. The CEOs of the oil industry. – $3.17 for a gallon of gas…COME ON!!!
12. Al Sharpton – Self-explanatory.
11. Lil Jon – I dont understand how he even has a career.
10. Michael Eisner – Defiled the mouse.
9. Ray Nagin – Irresponsible unapologetic child who sits blaming instead of helping.
8. Hillary Clinton – Inconsistent, and a poor choice as front runner for the democratic party.
7. Tom Cruise – Scientology…Fun for the whole family! That will be 36,000 dollars.
6. Al Frankin – Youre good enough, smart enough, and not many people like you.
5. Katie Couric – That much perkiness can’t be healthy.
4. Paris Hilton – The future of girls everywhere.
3. Rush Limbaugh – Right wing nut job.
2. Michael Moore – Left wing nut job.
1. Myself – I am my own worst enemy.