Stick a fork in me…I’m done!
I have tried to give this company several chances to prove to me that they deserve my business…however, they don’t! And they don’t deserve your business either. Today I went to buy a fan for the baby’s room. As I carried the car seat I asked an employee where I can get a shopping cart…He said, “I don’t know”. I went to the section that said fans…and there were no fans there. When asking an employee where the fans are located…the response is…”go to the front and ask someone in the paint department. I go to check out and the credit card machine doesn’t work in the self-check out lane…when I share this information with the employee her response is…”well go to another one”.
These are my top 5 reasons why I will no longer shop at Home Depot…
5. 75 friendly Hispanic men waiting outside asking me to pay them 14.00 and hour to put in a bamboo shade.
4. It’s always hot in there.
3. Employees who say the words…”that’s not my department”.
2. Unhappy employees that make the 35 year old guys who work at frozen yogurt shops look positively euphoric.
1. When I ask for assistance the employees look at me like I just asked for their first-
born…followed up by the words…”that’s not my department”.
At least I still have Lowes.