Well, all of the weather people are saying it is going to rain on Friday. Personally I am excited! I love the rain but more importantly I love rainy days because you end up doing stuff you don’t normally do…and in my opinion it’s never to early to prepare. Here is a great list of things to do on Friday…that is if you don’t have to work or go to school. What are some of your favorite things to do on a rainy day?
1. Make paper airplanes and fly them across the room.
2. Have your own film festival. Pick a theme and rent several action movies, or sci- fi movies, or movies with the same actor in them.
3. Go to a museum or an aquarium
4. Do crossword puzzles – even make your own puzzles!
5. Try sudoku puzzles, fun for the whole family.
6. Play Scrabble, Monopoly or Candyland or another board game.
7. Bake cookies and give some to your family or friends.
8. Tell family stories and take the time to learn about family history.
9. Call someone you care about for a talk.
10. Make tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.
11. Make shadow puppets with your hands and a flashlight on the wall.
12. Curl up and read an entire book.
13. Make paper bag puppets with lunch bags.
14. Watch an entire season of your favorite TV show. (Hint: Friends)
15. Play video games.
16. Get pizza delivered for lunch and eat it picnic style on the floor.
17. Draw pictures to send to the grandparents and other relatives. Sit down and write actual letters to everyone.
18. Go to the library and have everyone get a book they like. Take turns reading out loud from your books reading to each other.
19. Watch the Discovery channel and learn about animals and nature.
20. Pray…A Lot!
Have a great rainy day!