I am actually relaxing on a Saturday. It’s the first time in a long time and it has given me the opportunity to hang out with my family, cook, and think about blogging. Here is what I think. I have goals in every aspect of my life except for blogging. So, I figure I should develop these goals…and here they are. 1. Keep up the question of the day. 2. Have a few fun and random blog posts on the weekends. 3. Have at least 3 productive/thoughtful blogs during the work week.
There you have it. My new blogging goals. With that in mind, let’s get to the actual title of my blog today. My top 5 celebrity friends. Below you will find a list of 5 people more famous than me who, if they crossed my path, I’m pretty sure we would hang out and be friends. Just to be clear, this is not a stalking list. I publish that one later.
My top 5 celebrity friends.
5. Tie: The Edge/Matthew Perry – The Edge mostly, because I think Bono is too busy. Also, maybe he could teach me guitar. Matthew Perry because he’s normal. mix that with my abnormality (that sounds weird) and we balance out to be a whole person.
4. Tina Fey – The funniest person on television. With her wit and my personality we could take over the world…or at the very least – Canada.
3. Jorge Garcia – Even if you took away the fact that he is on the best show on television, the reality is Jorge and I could be brothers. His blog is hilarious, he’s got a great personality (I think), and he likes to travel. Throw in a hot wife, adorable baby, and a carrer as a pastor and you’ve got the same person. Seriously.
2. J.J. Abrams – He just rocks. Plain and simple.
1. Ben Affleck/Jennifer Gardner – I know that right now some if not most of you are going…huh? I can’t explain it – so I’m not even going to try.
Honorable Mention: David Beckham – I think he needs to hang out with someone flawed – you know so that people can finally like him.
There it is ladies and gentlemen. Who would be on your list?
Oh yeah, if by chance you are one of the above celebrities reading this – feel free to call me anytime – I could give a rip if your famous – I just like people.