Well…It finally happened. I turned thirty. I know, no big deal for some of you, but for me there has always been this strange fear of thirty.
I’m not going to so much recap my birthday…although it was an awesome one…instead I want to share with you my list of ten things I want to accomplish within the next year of my life. These are in no particular order.
10. Take the thirty day challenge (some of you know what that is)
9. Intensely study the book of John for the next 12 months and write coinciding curriculum.
8. Learn to fly fish.
7. Drive up the coast to Oregon with Leanne.
6. Get certified for scuba diving.
5. Go camping with a bunch of guys.
4. Write a childrens book set in New Orleans
3. See U2 in concert.
2. Take my grandmother on a vacation.
1. Be a better person.